That Saalfelden has just as much tradition as innovation to show is probably best demonstrated by the Schloss Ritzen Museum.
Today’s regional museum for Pinzgau started off in the 14th century. The exhibits are illuminated by visionary LED lighting that is also at home in Saalfelden. For example, BILTON 900 was installed for the display cases. Originally developed as display cabinet lighting to boost sales with a colour reproduction of RA > 90, it is used here to highlight the history of our homeland. In the CT01 installation profile with the asymmetric linear lens CX05.
- Client Ritzenmuseum / Österreich
- Photographer Johannes Felsch // www.johannesfelsch.com
- Einbauprofil CT01 Article no.: 170239
- Linearlinse CX05 Article no.: 170365
- BLONE 900 Article no.: 100700