BILTON LEDON Technology is the full-range supplier of high-quality and durable linear LED solutions with intelligent lighting management systems. The company was founded in 2009 in Saalfelden, Salzburg. Today BILTON is an innovation leader on the market and produces and develops LED modules in Austria. BILTON sees itself as a project and system partner for architecture, trade and industry.
Reel to reel production Led modules "Made in Austria"
BILTON’s high quality standard applies to its LED modules and for this reason the company has developed its own production facility for linear LED light bands. A high level of production efficiency and low error frequency are two key requirements in this. The Reel-to-Reel procedure enables the production of LED module bands with a length of up to 100 metres. In a one-stop process, all work stages occur fully automated in one production stage.
- BILTON produces on flexible circuit boards with a length of up to 50 m
- Error rate less than 300 ppm
- Production line with high output
- No cost-intensive assembly steps
- Integrated reliability of a fully-automated process sequence
- Complete traceability
BILTON LEDON Technology is the complete supplier for high-quality and durable LED solutions and intelligent lighting management systems. The company was founded in 2009 in Saalfelden, Salzburg. Today BILTON is an innovation leader on the market and produces in Austria. BILTON sees itself as a development and production partner for industry and trade.
BILTON offers a wide range of flexible LED modules, matching profiles and covers and the lighting management system.
If you wish, BILTON can supply the luminaire components directly to you in the required dimensions.
Do you want to combine all components as a finished product? No problem - BILTON manufactures your desired product for you in Austria.
Mag. Michael Farthofer
- 20 years of experience as CEO
- Founder and shareholder of several companies
- 15 years of experience in management positions and as managing director of companies in building technology