“Anyone looking for the best solution develops their future together with Fill.” This is the claim used by Fill to develop into one of the world's leading machinery and plant manufacturers over the years. A lighting concept was developed together with the architects from Matulik and with BILTON, and implemented using BILTON products for the newly built Technical Centre 4 of Fill Maschinenbau GmbH. The external facade has shone resplendent in the company’s red colour since 2016. In the corridors, offices, the cafeteria and the Future Dome, several metres of BILTONONE were installed as indirect lighting in XT02 support profiles. In addition to this contemporary lighting design, photographs of the building were also taken by the professional photographer Oliver Hallwirth.
- Client Fill Gurten / Österreich
- Architect Matulik // www.matulik.at
- Photographer Oliver Hallwirth // www.raumpixel.at
- BILTON RGB PRO IP54 Article no.: 100988
- Aufbauprofil XT02 Article no.: 170253
- Satinierte Abdeckung SX09 Article no.: 170402