BILTON International is the full-range supplier of high-quality and durable linear LED solutions with intelligent lighting management systems. The company was founded in 2009 by Patrick Müller in Saalfelden, Salzburg. Today BILTON is an innovation leader on the market and produces and develops in Austria. BILTON sees itself as a project and system partner for architecture, trade and industry.
BILTON International is the complete supplier for high-quality and durable LED solutions and intelligent lighting management systems. The company was founded in 2009 by Patrick Müller in Saalfelden, Salzburg. Today BILTON is an innovation leader on the market and produces in Austria. BILTON sees itself as a development and production partner for industry and trade.
Mag. Michael Farthofer
Chief Executive Board
- 20 years of experience as CEO
- Founder and shareholder of several companies
DI Dr. Roland Michal
Head of Research and Development
- 5 years CEO at Nara LIght Sources
- 10 years pf experience and leadership in ligthing branche
Reel to reel production Led modules "Made in Austria"
BILTON’s high quality standard applies to its LED modules and for this reason the company has developed its own production facility for linear LED light bands. A high level of production efficiency and low error frequency are two key requirements in this. The Reel-to-Reel procedure enables the production of LED module bands with a length of up to 100 metres. In a one-stop process, all work stages occur fully automated in one production stage.
- Reel-to-Reel manufacturing unique in Europe
- Polyimide substrate circuit board with a length up to 100 metres
- Fully automated production stage
- One-stop process
- In-house developed IPX6-CVD coating technology
- Particularly resistant against dust and moisture
- Full luminosity and flexibility guaranteed
With innovative products and newly designed manufacturing processes, BILTON has established itself on the market as a specialist for flexible linear LED lighting and intelligent light management systems. The declared goal of BILTON is to establish LED lighting as the light source of the future in as many areas of life as possible. This drive led to the following innovations, among others: